ABOUT FOC GROUP
Sounding similar to a certain English profanity… Believe it or not the word ‘FOC’ means ‘FIRE’ in Catalan, the language spoken in Barcelona’s region, North East of Spain. Fire is part of our identity, conveying our passion, creativity and determination in what we do.
We are a group of Spanish Restaurants bringing the essence of Barcelona and its vibrant Spanish affair to South East Asia!
We started in September 2014, with our first FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street. It all began as a project between Michelin-starred Chef Nandu Jubany and a great team of local and international professionals, who came together to create a unique place for our guests and our team.
We are passionate about F&B and hospitality, and believe in the equal importance of quality and fun. Our mission is to make all guests feel welcome and at ease, whilst keeping them entertained with our top-notch service, cutting-edge food & beverage offer and diverse event calendar.
We currently have two restaurants under our belt: FOC Restaurant and FOC Sentosa. However, we are planning to expand both in Singapore and abroad very soon.
We are looking for a Training Manager who will act as a change catalyst for cultural and organizational transformation through the development of function excellence among our Team Members.
He/she will be in charge of assessing the needs of the business, implementing training and development plans for career progression, facilitating a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce, and reporting to Management.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ of experience in training and development management, preferably with extensive F&B industry experience (7-10 years).
- Identify the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with managers.
- Assess Team Members’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation. Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities
- Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
- Develop training manuals and SOPs that produce tangible results.
- Partner in interviews to assess candidates that are suitable for the company. Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department. Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices.
Does it sound like a job for you?
Contact us and we will get in touch with you to schedule an interview!