Sounding similar to a certain English profanity… Believe it or not the word ‘FOC’ means ‘FIRE’ in Catalan, the language spoken in Barcelona’s region, North East of Spain. Fire is part of our identity, conveying our passion, creativity and determination in what we do.
We are a group of Spanish Restaurants bringing the essence of Barcelona and its vibrant Spanish affair to South East Asia!
We started in September 2014, with our first FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street. It all began as a project between Michelin-starred Chef Nandu Jubany and a great team of local and international professionals, who came together to create a unique place for our guests and our team.
We are passionate about F&B and hospitality, and believe in the equal importance of quality and fun. Our mission is to make all guests feel welcome and at ease, whilst keeping them entertained with our top-notch service, cutting-edge food & beverage offer and diverse event calendar.
We currently have two restaurants under our belt: FOC Restaurant and FOC Sentosa. However, we are planning to expand both in Singapore and abroad very soon.
About the role
We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources strategy, practices and processes. This will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. Our HR Manager is the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in an HR Manager position, preferably in the F&B or Hospitality industry, including:
We are always on the lookout for new talents that will contribute with their skills and experience to the success of our team and organization as a whole. HR Manager will be responsible for finding the right talents to complete our team.
- Prepare the annual manpower plan and update it on quarterly basis to ensure hiring requisitions are done based on needs
- Liaise with Management and Operations team to fulfil required manpower needs for all levels at all times
- Partner with governmental authorities, schools and recruitment agencies to find and employ the right candidates
- Lead in the interviewing process of the local hire & overseas candidates
- Ensure proper induction and onboarding for new employees
TRAINING & CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Therefore, our HR Manager will be making sure that proper training and career development programme is well implemented.
- Drive the design and implementation of initiatives that support the development of a culture in which individuals and groups take responsibility for performance, growth and continuous improvement
- Liaise with Operations and Training Team to identify learning and development opportunities for Team Members to ensure training roadmaps are aligned with the business goals
- Support all Team Members in their training and career development, in order to recognize, value, and leverage the unique perspectives, experiences, and talents of every individual
- Ensure Team Members’ engagement by conducting surveys and one-to-one meetings to gather feedback and suggestions, promoting open communication at all times
- Support line managers in HR related matters, from the initial interview process through training and reviews process, to mediation and termination. Proactively share best practices.
- Manage compensation and benefit programmes that will ensure Team Members’ engagement and retention.
- Conduct communication meetings with Team Members to hear and resolve their grievances, counsel and guide them in HR solutions
- Prepare and deliver detailed HR reports to Management
- Update organization charts and ensure proper Team Members’ orientation
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
Does it sound like a job for you?
Contact us and we will get in touch with you to schedule an interview!