Guest Relations Executive
We do our best every day to make our guests’ experience with us exceptional. Our Guest Relations Team is at the forefront of these efforts, taking care of our guests from the moment they contact us until they leave our restaurant.
We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is essential.
What will you do?
- Manage all phone, email and in-person communications with our guests, and assist them in all the inquiries
- Manage reservation system and our guests database, ensuring that guest history is updated on a regular basis with accurate and pertinent information, as well as well-communicated to the Team Members
- Optimize daily seating arrangement to ensure a smooth service for all Team Members and our guests’ best experience
- Take care of each guest throughout their visit. Greet guests upon arrival and bid farewell upon departure, making sure all their inquiries are heard and attended to
- Actively promote and inform our guests about the current menu, special offers and events
- Handle guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner
- Establish friendly relationships with regular and VIP guests
- Assist in Opening and Closing of Restaurant Cashier
- Actively seek guests’ feedback and take note of possible improvements
- Analyse guest feedback and online reviews to suggest ways to improve ratings
- Competitive Salary & Career Growth
- 5-day working week (44 hours/week)
- OT & Off-in-lieu compensation
- Staff Meals provided every day
- Monthly Sales incentive (up to S$400!)
- Staff Referral Programme (up to S$2000!)
- Annual Leave, up to 18 days
- Medical Insurance
- Special Birthday Treat
- Special Staff discount at all our outlets
Sounds like the job for you? Click below to apply!
About FOC Group
Sounding similar to a certain English profanity… Believe it or not the word ‘FOC’ means ‘FIRE’ in Catalan, the language spoken in Barcelona’s region, North East of Spain. Fire is part of our identity, conveying our passion, creativity and determination in what we do.
We are a group of Spanish Restaurants bringing the essence of Barcelona and its vibrant Spanish affair to South East Asia!
We started in September 2014, with our first FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street. It all began as a project between Michelin-starred Chef Nandu Jubany and a great team of local and international professionals, who came together to create a unique place for our guests and our team.
We are passionate about F&B and hospitality, and believe in the equal importance of quality and fun. Our mission is to make all guests feel welcome and at ease, whilst keeping them entertained with our top-notch service, cutting-edge food & beverage offer and diverse event calendar.
We currently have two restaurants under our belt: FOC Restaurant and FOC Sentosa. However, we are planning to expand both in Singapore and abroad very soon.