Guest Relations Executive
We are looking for a Guest Relations Executive to join our FOC Team on sunny Sentosa Island!
About FOC Sentosa
Inspired by Barcelona’s world-famous beach culture, we decided to bring a slice of it to Singapore by creating FOC Sentosa – an idyllic Mediterranean getaway with authentic food, drinks, and vibes, designed by passionate F&B aficionados and Michelin Star Chef, Nandu Jubany.
Located at the east end of tranquil Palawan Beach, is an airy beachfront space that is resplendent with bright interiors and panoramic views of the lagoon, which can be reserved and transformed to accommodate intimate beach weddings, private parties, or corporate events.
About the role
We are all obsessed with our guests’ best experience with us, and our Guest Relations team is taking care of that from the moment they contact us until they leave. First impressions count, and you will be in charge of impressing them
What do we require?
- Positive, friendly attitude and good people skills to take the best care of our customers, making their experience with us unique and up to their expectations
- Good organization skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- At least 1 year in a customer-facing position
- Availability on weekends and public holidays
What will you do?
- Confirm reservations of our guests
- Receive our guests at the entrance and accompany them to the table
- Assist our guests with all inquiries, and resolve possible complaints (in person, via email & phone)
- Establish friendly relationships with regular diners
- Organize the seating to ensure the best experience for our guests
- Assist on Opening and Closing of Restaurant Cashier
- Analyze guest feedback and online reviews to suggest ways to improve ratings
- Work closely with your colleagues to ensure the smooth service & communication with guests
- Assist your colleagues in the service if needed
Sounds like the job for you? Contact us to schedule an interview and we will get in touch with you!
Please note that due to the current pandemic situation, we will need to prioritize applications from Singaporeans, and Permanent Residents.