We are looking for a Floor Captain to join our FOC Team on sunny Sentosa Island!
About FOC Sentosa
Inspired by Barcelona’s world-famous beach culture, we decided to bring a slice of it to Singapore by creating FOC Sentosa – an idyllic Mediterranean getaway with authentic food, drinks, and vibes, designed by passionate F&B aficionados and Michelin Star Chef, Nandu Jubany.
Located at the east end of tranquil Palawan Beach, is an airy beachfront space that is resplendent with bright interiors and panoramic views of the lagoon, which can be reserved and transformed to accommodate intimate beach weddings, private parties, or corporate events.
About the role
We are all obsessed with our guests’ best experience, and our Front of House team is taking care of them at the restaurant in person, making their experience memorable. Attention to detail will be your best secret weapon, and your attitude – as if you were welcoming our guests to your own home.
What do we require?
- Top-notch customer service and problem-solving skills
- Good management skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Positive, friendly attitude and good people skills to take the best care of our customers, making their experience with us unique and up to their expectations, as well as gather information about their preferences and feedback
What will you do?
Day-to-day duties range from training all levels of servers to overseeing the proper order and flow of the service. Most importantly:
- Take great care of our guests to ensure their best experience with us; from the moment they arrive, through menu and specials introduction, to feedback gathering
- Take orders from our guests, having in mind their special food requirements and presenting our specials and regular menu
- Serve food & beverage, overseeing the proper order and flow of the service to make our guests experience smooth & pleasant
- Check with the guests on their experience during and after their stay with us to ensure their maximum satisfaction
- Make sure your working station is properly prepared before the service and well-maintained during the service
Sounds like the job for you? Contact us to schedule an interview and we will get in touch with you!
Please note that due to the current pandemic situation, we will need to prioritize applications from Singaporeans, and Permanent Residents.