ABOUT FOC GROUP
Sounding similar to a certain English profanity… Believe it or not the word ‘FOC’ means ‘FIRE’ in Catalan, the language spoken in Barcelona’s region, North East of Spain. Fire is part of our identity, conveying our passion, creativity and determination in what we do.
We are a group of Spanish Restaurants bringing the essence of Barcelona and its vibrant Spanish affair to South East Asia!
We started in September 2014, with our first FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street. It all began as a project between Michelin-starred Chef Nandu Jubany and a great team of local and international professionals, who came together to create a unique place for our guests and our team.
We are passionate about F&B and hospitality, and believe in the equal importance of quality and fun. Our mission is to make all guests feel welcome and at ease, whilst keeping them entertained with our top-notch service, cutting-edge food & beverage offer and diverse event calendar.
We currently have two restaurants under our belt: FOC Restaurant and FOC Sentosa. However, we are planning to expand both in Singapore and abroad very soon.
We do our best every day to make our guests’ experience with us exceptional. Our Floor Captains are ensuring that by delivering an exceptional standard of service.
We are looking for an excellent communicator and a natural host, who will wow our guests at every turn and make their visit memorable.
What will you do?
- Greet customers and serve them in a professional & personalised way.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menus in order to assist and provide advice and recommendations when required to guests.
- Take note and communicate all special dietary requirements to other Team Members
- Consistently monitor quality of food being served.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness standards, complying with the health and safety policies and procedures
- Ensure the restaurant is set-up in time for service and supervise for a smooth operation.
- Direct and supervise the waiting team to ensure that all duties are performed in line with the standards.
- Ensure that all waiting team have received adequate training to perform their duties.
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage and that records are kept up to date.
- Actively use upselling techniques by exceeding guest expectations
- Handle guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner
- Establish friendly relationships with regular and VIP guests
- Actively seek guests’ feedback and take note of possible improvements
Does it sound like a job for you?
Contact us and we will get in touch with you to schedule an interview!