Demi Chef de Partie
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our FOC Team at HongKong Street.
About FOC Restaurant
FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street brought Barcelona spirit to Singapore back in September 2014. It all started off as a collaboration between Michelin Star Chef Nandu Jubany and a group of local Spain-aficionados, who wanted to recreate fine and authentic Barcelona flavours in Singapore.
About the role
We are all obsessed with our guests’ best experience, and our Culinary Team is taking care of them at the restaurant in person, preparing delicious Mediterreanean food for them.
What do we require?
- Positive, friendly attitude and good people skills to communicate with your team well
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
What will you do?
- Preparation of ingredients (meat seasoning; washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits)
- Measuring accurately ingredients for the Chef de Partie
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions
- Receiving deliveries and verifying the accuracy and quality of the items ordered
- Inventory taking of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor about the low supply levels of used produce
- Disposal of all expired/spoiled food items in storage (stock rooms, refrigerators, freezers)
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that work stations are properly sanitized
Please note that due to the current pandemic situation, we will need to prioritize applications from Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.