We are looking for a Commis Chef to join our FOC Team at HongKong Street.
About FOC Restaurant
FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street brought Barcelona spirit to Singapore back in September 2014. It all started off as a collaboration between Michelin Star Chef Nandu Jubany and a group of local Spain-aficionados, who wanted to recreate fine and authentic Barcelona flavours in Singapore.
About the role
We are all obsessed with our guests’ best experience, and our Culinary Team is taking care of them at the restaurant in person, making their time memorable with our delicious Fine Fun Food.
What do we require?
- Positive, friendly attitude, good people & communication skills to work with your team
- Basic kitchen operations knowledge or willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What will you do?
Day-to-day duties range from food preparation to restocking fresh produce. Most importantly:
- Assist in the food preparation process (including vegetables, fish, and meat)
- Cook and prepare components of high-quality, gourmet dishes
- Assist Chefs in your team during the kitchen service
- Help with food deliveries, stock taking, and inventory
- Keep the stations clean and neatly organized to adhere to the kitchen & food safety standards
Sounds like the job for you? Contact us to schedule an interview and we will get in touch with you!
Please note that due to the current pandemic situation, we will need to prioritize applications from Singaporeans, and Permanent Residents.