Chef de Partie
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our FOC Team on sunny Sentosa Island!
About FOC Sentosa
Inspired by Barcelona’s world-famous beach culture, we decided to bring a slice of it to Singapore by creating FOC Sentosa – an idyllic Mediterranean getaway with authentic food, drinks, and vibes, designed by passionate F&B aficionados and Michelin Star Chef, Nandu Jubany.
Located at the east end of tranquil Palawan Beach, is an airy beachfront space that is resplendent with bright interiors and panoramic views of the lagoon, which can be reserved and transformed to accommodate intimate beach weddings, private parties, or corporate events.
About the role
We are all obsessed with our guests’ best experience, and our Culinary Team is taking care of them at the restaurant in person, preparing delicious Mediterreanean food for them.
What do we require?
- Positive, friendly attitude and good people skills to communicate with your team well
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the preparation of ingredients that should be frequently available at your section
- Assist your supervisor with food deliveries, stock taking, and inventory
- Ensure the right supply levels at the cooking stations, by monitoring stock levels and preparing lists for your supervisor
- Ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel
- Learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality, as well as minimizing wastage by portion control and planning
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
Sounds like the job for you? Contact us to schedule an interview and we will get in touch with you!
Please note that due to the current pandemic situation, we will need to prioritize applications from Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.