chef de partie
We do our best every day to make our guests’ experience with us exceptional. Our Culinary Team plays crucial role in these efforts and is an integral piece of the puzzle. Our food offering is a major part of FOC experience, and we are consistently delivering top-notch quality.
We are looking for a motivated and positive team player who is passionate about cooking, learning and constantly honing new skills
What will you do?
- Be responsible for the preparation of ingredients that should be frequently available at your section
- Assist your supervisor with food deliveries, stock taking, and inventory
- Ensure the right supply levels at the cooking stations, by monitoring stock levels and preparing lists for your supervisor
- Ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel
- Learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality, as well as minimizing wastage by portion control and planning
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Competitive Salary & Career Growth
- 5-day working week (44 hours/week)
- OT & Off-in-lieu compensation
- Staff Meals provided every day
- Monthly Sales incentive (up to S$400!)
- Staff Referral Programme (up to S$2000!)
- Annual Leave, up to 18 days
- Medical Insurance
- Special Birthday Treat
- Special Staff discount at all our outlets
Sounds like the job for you? Click below to apply!
About FOC Group
Sounding similar to a certain English profanity… Believe it or not the word ‘FOC’ means ‘FIRE’ in Catalan, the language spoken in Barcelona’s region, North East of Spain. Fire is part of our identity, conveying our passion, creativity and determination in what we do.
We are a group of Spanish Restaurants bringing the essence of Barcelona and its vibrant Spanish affair to South East Asia!
We started in September 2014, with our first FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street. It all began as a project between Michelin-starred Chef Nandu Jubany and a great team of local and international professionals, who came together to create a unique place for our guests and our team.
We are passionate about F&B and hospitality, and believe in the equal importance of quality and fun. Our mission is to make all guests feel welcome and at ease, whilst keeping them entertained with our top-notch service, cutting-edge food & beverage offer and diverse event calendar.
We currently have two restaurants under our belt: FOC Restaurant and FOC Sentosa. However, we are planning to expand both in Singapore and abroad very soon.