FOC Sentosa & FOC Restaurant
We are looking for a Bartender to join our FOC Team on sunny Sentosa Island and at HongKong Street to shake some great drinks!
About FOC Sentosa
Inspired by Barcelona’s world-famous beach culture, we decided to bring a slice of it to Singapore by creating FOC Sentosa – an idyllic Mediterranean getaway with authentic food, drinks, and vibes, designed by passionate F&B aficionados and Michelin Star Chef, Nandu Jubany.
Located at the east end of tranquil Palawan Beach, is an airy beachfront space that is resplendent with bright interiors and panoramic views of the lagoon, which can be reserved and transformed to accommodate intimate beach weddings, private parties, or corporate events.
About FOC Restaurant
FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street brought Barcelona spirit to Singapore back in September 2014. It all started off as a collaboration between Michelin Star Chef Nandu Jubany and a group of local Spain-aficionados, who wanted to recreate fine and authentic Barcelona flavours in Singapore.
About the role
We are all obsessed with our guests’ best experience, and our Bar Team is taking care of them at the restaurant in person, making their experience memorable. You will be taking care of keeping them refreshed with our cocktails and other beverages.
What do we require?
- Positive, friendly attitude and good people skills to take the best care of our customers, making their experience with us unique and up to their expectations
- 1-2 years of bartending experience
- Availability on weekends and public holidays
What will you do?
- Prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for our guests
- Interact with customers, taking orders and serving
- Assess guests’ needs and preferences to make your best drink recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Sounds like the job for you? Contact us to schedule an interview and we will get in touch with you!
Please note that due to the current pandemic situation, we will need to prioritize applications from Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.