Assistant Restaurant Manager
We do our best every day to make our guests’ experience with us exceptional. Our Assistant Restaurant Managers are ensuring that by delivering an exceptional standard of service.
We are looking for an excellent leader, to be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. Ultimately, to help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
What will you do?
- Manage and store vendors’ contracts and invoices
- Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
- Prepare shift schedules
- Process payroll for all restaurant staff
- Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed
- Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues
- Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menus
- Competitive Salary & Career Growth
- 5-day working week (44 hours/week)
- OT & Off-in-lieu compensation
- Staff Meals provided every day
- Monthly Sales incentive (up to S$400!)
- Staff Referral Programme (up to S$2000!)
- Annual Leave, up to 18 days
- Medical Insurance
- Special Birthday Treat
- Special Staff discount at all our outlets
Sounds like the job for you? Click below to apply!
About FOC Group
Sounding similar to a certain English profanity… Believe it or not the word ‘FOC’ means ‘FIRE’ in Catalan, the language spoken in Barcelona’s region, North East of Spain. Fire is part of our identity, conveying our passion, creativity and determination in what we do.
We are a group of Spanish Restaurants bringing the essence of Barcelona and its vibrant Spanish affair to South East Asia!
We started in September 2014, with our first FOC Restaurant at HongKong Street. It all began as a project between Michelin-starred Chef Nandu Jubany and a great team of local and international professionals, who came together to create a unique place for our guests and our team.
We are passionate about F&B and hospitality, and believe in the equal importance of quality and fun. Our mission is to make all guests feel welcome and at ease, whilst keeping them entertained with our top-notch service, cutting-edge food & beverage offer and diverse event calendar.
We currently have two restaurants under our belt: FOC Restaurant and FOC Sentosa. However, we are planning to expand both in Singapore and abroad very soon.